You will study in your own time and at your own pace. Everything is done online and you will also receive online help from us at any time, no question is too small.
You will work through each online course until completion, courses are made up of practical, written and info modules. You can ask as many questions as you need to throughout the course.
You can get through any subject as quickly as you like (some students can do a subject easily) or you can work through in sections, Our courses are expected to be completed in 6 months, however we extended this during Covid 19 to 9 months, as we have left this in place.
Some of our courses have been designed for people with no prior beauty experience to get them into the Beauty Industry quickly and at a reasonable price, some courses are add on treatments that have enrolment requirements. Our step by step training program along with the subject training manuals explains everything from start to finish. Please check each course to check you have the relevant experience if required.
Masterclasses are skill builders, and are there to help develop your skills, they are not a replacement for official training.
We are proud to carry the Lash Inc seal of accreditation, which means all our beginner courses are fully accredited by Lash Inc. They are insurable and fully certificated at the end. Please follow instructions in your joining email to ensure you understand next steps.
Masterclasses are skill builders and as they are not beginner classes, these are not accredited at this time.
We have minimum practical requirements that must be met for each subject. Once you have reached the end of your course and feel confident with your skills you are required to sit a theory exam to gain your Certificate. This will test your understanding of both the theory and practical sides of the course. The exam is open book, but we do expect our students to achieve 100%. We will not fail you. If we are not happy with any answers, we will simply get you to answer again until you get it right. Our classroom classes and our online courses require case studies that will be explained by your , or in your welcome email in order to get certification.
This will depend entirely on where you are situated in the world.
Our Certificate is legal and valid for use anywhere in UK and also many other countries in the world to either work in a salon, start your own business or enhance your skills.
If you are outside of UK, you will need to check locally to see if any licensing requirements are in force or more formal qualifications are required. This is the student responsibility. We have students all over the world.
Our courses are fully accredited with certificate but we suggest in all cases you check with your insurance provider to ensure you are covered. For online only courses - insurance is available from Radius Insurance, and we have confirmation that ABT INSYNC INSURANCE, DIRECT LINE, WESTMINSTER & BALENS are acceptable too in the UK, as we are fully recognized & accredited.
Please note that we can only mention the criteria of our own courses, there are non accredited online courses - that are not insurable, in the market place. This is not the case with our courses
This is all explained in the course. You will be required to source models so that you can reach your minimum practical requirements. Models can be family and friends, friends of friends etc.
We suggest initially you try and get models who have perhaps been to a professional salon for the service you are practicing on them, so they can give you some comparative feedback, but you will know by the end result whether you have performed a service correctly.
Refunds are only available for any online courses that have been ordered, but not yet fulfilled by us to you, please contact us immediately with request.
Once coursework has been sent, no refund will be granted.
For classroom courses, deposit is non refundable as this secures your place on the day.
For kits, THE BROW GEEK and all physical goods, Distance selling regulations are in place.
1. You have the right to cancel this Contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by replying to your order confirmation within 14 days, with this period commencing the day after you received the Product.
2. To return your Product you must include your shipping note, which you will receive when the Product is delivered to you. The Product you return must be unopened and in its original packaging, unless you are claiming that it is faulty. The Product must be returned to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us of your intention to cancel this contract to us.
3. If the Product is not defective, the price of the Product returned will be refunded to you in full less any fees incurred by us, and yoir shipping costs, You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
4. If the Product is faulty in any way, we will offer you an refund or an exchange and pay the cost of the delivery and return charges.
5. When we receive the returned product we will make the refund to you without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after we receive the Product back from you. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6. If within the 14 day period commencing the day after you received the Product you have not notified us of cancellation of Contract or that a Product is defective in accordance with these terms, then you shall have no right to return the Product thereafter.
7. To return your product, please email email@example.com for return address, depending on the item, it may have to go to a different warehouse for processing.
8. If you are shipping an item over £75 you should consider using a trackable shipping service, as we cannot refund items that are not delivered back to us.
If you have purchased a kit with a student discount code, this is usually supplied with your certificate at the end. Please contact us if you need before your course ends. We can also provide other kits at student cost.
Yes, our classes and kits are available no matter where you are in the world, to see the cost in your currency, choose the currency option slider on our home page, and you’ll see prices in most of our currencies.